Germany being one of the best study destinations for international students has many universities offering education in different disciplines of Top-ranked medical universities. Every year hundreds of students come from abroad to study medicine in the top universities of Germany. According to one of the surveys of CHE University Ranking 2013/14, students search for universities that provide quality education, accommodation, and job market experience, etc.
While analyzing the top list of universities in Germany on different websites for example, on Zeit online one always ends with a different result. Because of that, we came up with the factors to determine the perfect study destination according to one’s needs as follows:
- Students always get attracted to the universities that have a good exchange program, support and guidance for students, financial support such as fee exemption and scholarships, the adequacy of exchange places, etc.
- Students always assess those universities which offer those courses which have a good job market. This includes many things such as how much exposure the university provides in a professional field to train their students for future jobs. Additionally, the students are concerned about the course catalog which has courses providing necessary information about the subject. Moreover, students always look for universities that are known for providing support for work placements. And lastly, the students always want that university should also arrange some diploma courses for them which would help them for competing in the job market.
- The availability of the treatment rooms is one of the main factors the students get concerned about. It is important to go to that university which is having all the necessary equipment needed for learning and research. Learning practically in labs will help them learn things more comprehensively.
- University atmosphere is another concerning factor while choosing a degree program. Students always choose a university that has a friendly environment among peers and professors as it is important for learning.
- Research reputation matters a lot while considering a university especially when you are studying a science subject. Students always keep into account this factor while considering a university to study.
So, after considering all the factors mentioned above, website data on each domain, student’s judgments, professor’s judgments.
We have listed the top ten German Medical universities to study medicine in Germany as follows:
- RWTH Aachen University
- Heidelberg University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Lübeck Univerity
- Munster University
- Magdeburg University
- Tubingen University
- Würzburg University
- Leipzig University
- Freiburg University