University admission confirmation letter is a type of letter which shows that you are confirmed by the university to take part in any study program you desire. The confirmation letter contains the following things
- The letter contains the acceptance reply card which shows that you have to sign the letter in order to accept the university invitation of studies.
- It also has all the details of the education institute you are going to study.
- Enrollment deadlines are also mentioned in the letter which is the last date to register the course.
- The dates of exams for the university entrance examination and the German language test are also written in the letter.
- Lastly, all the details about orientation day are written giving information about the university activities and premises.
What’s the university conditional admission confirmation letter?
It is the type of letter you need to give it to the admission office by signing it. It has some of the conditions that you have to complete before signing it and becoming the student of that university. It mostly includes pre-academic tests or some preparatory measures.
What’s the University Entrance Qualification (HZB)?
Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB) is the document you need to give while applying for admission. It determines your equivalence qualification from a university to a German Abitur.
But if your foreign education is not equal to HZB then you have to take a test for recognition so you would be eligible to study at a German university. Moreover, it is also valid when you meet all the other university criteria.
Language Requirements to Study in Germany?
There are several tests which are accepted in Germany as German language certificates
- TestDaf Level IV
- DSH Certificate II or III
- DSD Certificate of level II
- Telc Deutch C1 or B2 Hochschule Certificate
- Goethe Certificate C2
- Assessment test which is given at the end of preparatory classes
English language certificates accepted in Germany are as follows
- Official TOEFL Test report with scores of Pbt-66, IbT-88
- Cambridge English language certificate A, B or C
- Official IELTS Test report which should be an academic module with greater than 6.5 bands
- Other forms of tests are rarely accepted
Moreover, the universities can have their own language test requirements and not all the tests are accepted.
Transcripts of grades
It is the document provided to you by the university which you have studied previously. It shows all the information about the courses you studied and the grades you obtained. The transcript is an official document that is signed and sealed by the university.
It is the official document provided by the ministry of education or a similar office in the country you have taken your previous degree from. This document shows that you have taken the education from an institute approved by the national ministry of education.
Notarization of documents
Notarization is the authentication of the documents. Original documents photocopies must be sealed and signed officially by the official authority. Moreover, this rule is not relevant to certifications, signatures, and verification’s in digital form.
Equivalence to a bachelor/ master degree in Germany
If you are considering to study at the German university, you need to have an equivalence qualification as that of any German university. In order to show the equivalence of your education, you need to get the official document from the institution you had your previous degree.
Curriculum for studying in Germany
It is the document that has all the information about the skills and education you obtained in the previous degree. However, these potentials should be according to the specific university criteria for specific programs.
The curriculum should be escorted by the relevant study module catalog which has all the description of department, division and degree program the university is offering.
Information to include in the curriculum vitae
Whenever a university requires your CV you must include the formal or informal education you obtained earlier, internships, previous employments in a specific order. Moreover, it should also contain your information about skills and talents. Additionally, formal education information should include schools, universities’ names, graduation dates, subjects you studied, etc.