This article is going to be super informative and highly beneficial for those students looking to get admissions for free in postgraduation such as masters, Phd or postdoc subjects in Malaysia because fully funded Malaysian International Scholarships (MIS) 2024 are recently announced by Malaysian government which will recruit international students under Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP).
I would like to mention that Malaysia MIS scholarship has an upper age limit of 45 years and international scholarship applicants are aso expected to have over 3 CGPA score in their last attended degrees but in case if these requirements are not met then i am afraid you may not stand eligible to apply for Malaysia international scholarship 2024.
Do you need IELTS/TOEFL to apply for Malaysian MIS Scholarship?
You must know that IELTS or TOEFL is actually not a must have requirement to apply for Malaysia MIS scholarship because they also accept English language proficiency test but if you got TOEFL of 550 score or IELTS of 6 bands then you will stand eligible to apply for MIS scholarship of Malaysia.
Sponsorship of Malaysia MIS Scholarship
I think you will be happy to get this information about what you are going to get if you manage to win a fully funded Malaysian international scholarship 2024 because this year MIS announced to disburse RM 1500/month monthly stipend whereas educational cost will also be fully sponsored and now if you are curious to know which subject options are available under MIS scholarships then lets find out here.
Subjects Offered for MIS Malaysia Scholarships
So if you have completed your recent degree in any of these subjects then you are in luck because all these subjects are actually offered on MIS Malaysian scholarships and these are social sciences, business, arts & humanities, agriculture, journalism, law, statistics, forestry, construction, engineering, healthcare & medicine, manufacturing, pharmacy, IT, and construction.
I will now also tell you about names of Malaysian Universities where MIS scholarships 2024 are announced so you can actually research about those universities and shortlist a few where you would love to get admitted on MIS scholarship:
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
Application Deadline of Malaysia MIS Scholarship: May 17, 2023
As per my experience this is very important section of this article because i want you to mark last date to apply for MIS scholarship in your Calendar so that you can avail this opportunity to study for free in Malaysia. So please try to arrange all your documents for MIS scholarship application submission and submit them before May 17, 2023 in order to get considered to apply for Malaysian MIS scholarships.
Now you might be wondering which documents would you need to apply for MIS Malaysia scholarship so please make sure to have all academic degrees, write a novel 1000 words of research proposal, create a CV, have English language proficiency proof, arrange 2 original letter of recommendation from your previous professors and then submit online MIS Scholarship application.
Finally after successful submission of your Malaysian international scholarship program application review procedure will begin and then later on successful scholarship winners will be asked to apply for Malaysia study visa so they can then travel to Malaysia soon to start their studies.