Germany being one of the favorite study destinations for international students has many universities offering education in different disciplines and the study of medical education is one of them. Every year hundreds of students come from abroad to study medicine in Germany in top universities. According to one of the surveys of CHE University Ranking 2013/14, students search for universities providing good education, accommodation, job market, etc, but finding all in one and generating a list of top best is not an easy task.
While analyzing the top list of universities in Germany at Zeit online one always end with the different results, because of that we came up with the factors to determine the perfect study destination according to one’s needs as follows
- Students always get attracted to the universities that have a good exchange program, support and guidance for students are provided or not, financial support is provided or not such as fee exemption and scholarships, the adequacy of exchange places, etc.
- Students always assess those universities which offer those courses which have a good job market. This includes many things such as how much exposure the university provides in a professional field to train their students for future jobs, the relevant courses providing necessary information about the subject, etc. Moreover, students always look for universities that are known for providing support for work placements. Furthermore, the students always want that university should also arrange some diploma subjects which would help them for competing in the job market after the studies.
- The availability of the treatment rooms is one of the main factors the students get concerned about. It is important to go to that university which is having all the necessary equipment needed for the learning and research as it will help them learn things practically and more comprehensively.
- University atmosphere is another concerning factor while choosing a degree program. It is important for students to make contact with other students and faculty members as it makes the environment, friendly and bearable.
- Research reputation matters a lot while considering a university especially when you are studying a science subject. Students always keep into account this factor while considering a university to study.
So, after considering all the factors mentioned above, website data on each domain, students’ judgments, professors’ judgments we have listed the top ten universities to study medicine in Germany as follows.
Here is the list of Top Medical Universities in Germany:
- RWTH Aachen University
- Heidelberg University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Lübeck Univerity
- Munster University
- Magdeburg University
- Tubingen University
- Würzburg University
- Leipzig University
- Freiburg University