Let me inform you that you can now study for free in Germany because education in Germany is declared totally free by their government and this is why German Universities are now offering admissions to international students without any fees but the only stumbling block for you will be to clear admission eligibility criteria and with that you will also be required to clear language requirement of German university.
Now you might wonder which English language tests are accepted by German universities for admission purposes so for that a commonly acceptable English language test is IELTS but this one is very expensive and difficult so therefore in this article i shared very valuable information about those German universities where you can apply for admission without the need of IELTS exam because these universities may also accept IELTS alternative tests.
You may ask me why you should consider studying in Germany so for that i have very valid points to get you convinced and i will start by telling you that you will not be required to pay any fees to study in Germany whereas you may also receive a German scholarship. Moreover if you get graduated from German university then you will have very high chances to win a German scholarship for your next degree or would also be able to find employment in top German companies such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedez etc.
Why should you study in Germany?
Following are some of the best reasons to choose Germany as a study destination:
- Top Ranked German Universities offering scholarships and ensuring employment after graduation
- Get enrolled at dentistry/medicine, industrial engineering, computer, architecture, business, & law courses
- International standard academic curriculum offered in Universities in Germany
- Education in Germany is free but you have to support your living expense and have to open blocked bank account before your arrival in German else you can also get DAAD scholarship
- Learn Complicated German Language for free and grab an opportunity to work in Germany
List of Top German Universities accepting students without IELTS Test
IELTS is a necessary exam all over the world to prove your proficiency in the English language at the time of admission to the university which will teach the course in the English language however, sometimes this test is a kind of barrier for most non-native English people, and because of this, they are unable to pursue their dreams. In Germany, there are many colleges and universities which accept students without having them provide IELTS or any other language proficiency exam.
The following are the names of German Universities that offer admissions without IELTS:
- University of Kaiserslautern
- University of Siegen
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Giessen
- University of Koblenz and Landau
- Braunschweig University of Technology (TU Braunschweig)
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Esslingen
Alternatives of IELTS Accepted at German Universities in 2024
Following we have provided some alternatives which you can show as proof of language proficiency if you are not having an IELTS exam.
- Students can prove proficiency in the English language by attaining a document from their previous attended academic institution which will state that their previous degree was taught entirely in the English language.
- You are not required to give IELTS test scores if your bachelor degree was taught entirely in the English medium or if you hold PTE, TOEFL, Duolinguo or CAE test results.
- There are some universities who check the proficiency in the English language of the students by conducting an interview with the applicant.
However, it is recommended that you always take information from the university to check which kind of English language proficiency proof they accept.
Last but not the least, we hope that this article has helped you in understanding and knowing that you can always apply without the IELTS score to the German universities in order to pursue your dream course. However, if you still have some confusion, feel free to ask and comment.