Study in Germany
Can you Work in Germany after completion of your Studies there?
Stay in Germany After Study completion. What are the Reasons?
We led a survey whose main aim was to find some interesting things about international students. These interesting facts included
- Why international students are more attracted to Germany for study purpose?
- What methods do they use to fund their education?
- what are their future plans?
So, to conduct a survey, we presented a questionnaire to 4,338 candidates who had to answer some questions by choosing the right option after their study completion.
Germany is popular among students as a top study destination. The two main reasons for this are that it provides top quality study and there are no tuition fees. Till now, Germany has surpassed its mission of accepting 350,000 international students until 2018.
Can you stay in Germany after completing the education there?
So our survey provides some of the key reasons to stay in Germany after completion of the Study.
- Firstly, the participants were requested to make a choice on one of the four choices that why they prefer Germany than in other states. Most of the participants accounting for 35.3% chose the option of no tuition fee. The other 29.3 % of people chose the option of quality study and excellent academic staff. The rest of the people chose different options. But the most notable one was of no tuition fee and quality study.
- One of the other reasons for Germany being the top study destination is because the German institutes are now offering courses in English as a medium of instruction. So, among the total respondents, 20.4% chose the option that Germany is providing courses in the English language. While the rest of 15.1% of people chose that Germany is a beautiful state to visit.
- It does not matter what country you choose your study destination as a foreign student, the comprehensive financial plan is always required. Germany also wants a comprehensive financial plan from international students but it charges you with no tuition fee and also allows you to work part-time making it affordable to live in. This fact is also supported by the results of our survey which shows that many students chose the option that they like Germany because it allows them to work part-time and is affordable.
- 37.5% of people responded that they have planned to cover study costs by doing part-time jobs. While 29.0% of people responded that they will cover their expenses by parental income or personal savings. Apart from this, only 24.4% of people expected that they will get a scholarship which will cover their expenses and 9.2% of people thought of getting student loans.
Moreover, our survey aimed to know the plans of international students after they are done with their education. Germany is known as a place of opportunities which makes people stay in Germany after education. However, the survey showed a large percentage of people wanting to stay in Germany after completion of their studies.
- 69.2% of participants revealed that they will try to catch an opportunity to stay and work in Germany. However, 16.5% of people responded that they would like to go home after the completion of studies. While 14.3% of people said that they will want to stay for some time in Germany in order to explore it and then they will like to go home.