The Türkiye Scholarships – IsDB Joint Scholarship 2024 offers a comprehensive package including tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, health insurance, a one-year Turkish language course, and round-trip flight tickets for students from IsDB member states and Muslim communities worldwide. I
t’s designed for those seeking undergraduate and postgraduate education in Türkiye’s prestigious universities, aiming to contribute to the development of their home countries. As for the application period for the 2024 cycle, it was between 10 January and 20 February 2024, indicating that the application window is currently closed and interested candidates should look out for future announcements for the next cycle.
Comprehensive Support for Scholars
Understanding the challenges faced by international students, the program offers a comprehensive support package that covers all essential aspects of university life abroad. From monthly stipends and accommodation support to tuition fees, health insurance, and a one-year Turkish language course, every need is addressed. Additionally, scholars receive one-time round-trip flight tickets, ensuring that financial constraints do not hinder their educational journey.
The eligibility criteria for the Türkiye Scholarships – IsDB Joint Scholarship Program typically include:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of IsDB member countries or belong to Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Academic Achievement: Candidates should have a strong academic background, evidenced by their previous academic records.
- Level of Study: The program is open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Specific requirements may vary depending on the level of study.
- Age Limit: There might be age restrictions, usually candidates for undergraduate programs should not be older than 21 years, for master’s programs not older than 30 years, and for PhD programs not older than 35.
- Language Proficiency: Since many programs are taught in Turkish, applicants must be willing to undergo a one-year Turkish language course. For programs in English or other languages, internationally accepted language proficiency certificates (e.g., TOEFL) may be required.
- Health: Applicants must certify that they are medically fit.
How to Apply?
Applications for the Türkiye Scholarships – IsDB Joint Scholarship Program are made online through the official Türkiye Scholarships website. Here’s a general outline of the application process:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the Türkiye Scholarships portal to start your application.
- Create an Account: Sign up for an account on the application platform if you are a new user.
- Complete the Application Form: Fill out the application form carefully, providing all required personal, academic, and professional information.
- Choose “Joint Scholarship Programs”: On the application screen, select “yes” for the question regarding whether you are applying for joint scholarship programs to indicate your interest in the IsDB-Türkiye Scholarships program.
- Submit Required Documents: Upload all necessary documents, such as academic records, identification documents, language proficiency certificates, and any other required materials.
- Review and Submit: Double-check your application for completeness and accuracy before submitting it within the application period