Germany has many top-ranked universities in the world and this article has the list of Top-ranked German universities to study pharmacy. As pharmacy is one of the popular degrees around the world and people dream to study about it as it is an important part of healthcare and has a good job market. Germany is the best place for studying pharmacy because of the quality study, established laboratories, experienced faculty and teaching staff and last but not the least low or no tuition fees. So, if you are thinking to study pharmacy abroad then Germany is worth considering.
After considering the Zeit Online ranking for the year 2013/2014, criteria have been presented to choose the university in German. Among different factors to be met to choose a university for a pharmacy degree, we have listed some of them which are important to consider as follows:
- Established and equipped Laboratories are one of the major factors that need to be considered while choosing a university for a pharmacy degree. Students in natural sciences and medical sciences always go for the university that provides good laboratories to work in.
- While considering a university to study abroad taking into account the support facilities is very important. Students consider those universities that provide attractive exchange programs, financial support such as scholarships and fee exemption and proper guidance from the university staff.
- Research reputation is one of the major factors to consider while choosing a degree, as the pharmacy is related to health care and research is important to do for new innovations. So, always go for the university having good research potential and reputation.
- Study organization is one of the other factors to consider while choosing a university. It is very important to have the right organization of courses to study as they will provide you with all the necessary information you need to have.
- Job market preparation is another important factor needs to consider while choosing a university. It is important to know that if the university is providing support to students for jobs after their studies and if the university is providing all necessary training to train students for professional fields or not. Furthermore, it should be also taken into account that if the university is offering diplomas after the studies to prepare students for the job market or not.
Zeit criteria are based on the different facts, questionnaires from students, professors, and alumni. We have generated the list of eight universities in Germany which meet the above-mentioned factors, so that our readers may have an idea about the universities.
Following is the list of Top Ranked pharmacy universities in Germany:
- Marburg University
- TU Braunschweig
- Frankfurt university
- University of Greifswald
- Kiel University
- University of Freiburg
- FU Berlin
- Würzburg University