Are you here for finding a medical scholarship in 2022 because you want to study abroad and experience different cultures there along with their quality study style? Then, you are at the right place.
In this article, you will find the best medical scholarships especially MBBS in the whole world.
As the world is progressing, the number of health challenges are also on a rise. And many things remained for research in the medical field. Everyone wants to study in the best institute in the world and if that institute gives you a scholarship, then what is better than that?
Top 10 Medicine Scholarships 2022
Without wasting more time, here is the list of the topmost 15 medical scholarships at undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels.
- Fulbright foreign student scholarship program the USA
This scholarship is available for International students from 155 countries. This scholarship will give you a master’s and Ph.D. program in all the subjects available in USA universities. Approximately four thousand students receive this scholarship per year. The Fulbright Foreign student program is handled by binational Fulbright foundations or US embassies.
- The Fulbright Foreign Student scholarships give a full funded tuition fee.
- It gives a one-time air ticket.
- You can have health insurance in the US if you grab this opportunity.
- This scholarship will also give you a monthly stipend.
Eligibility criteria for every country are different.
For eligibility criteria and application procedures according to your country, visit this website.
Deadline: 15th Sep, 2022
- New Zealand Aid programme
New Zealand Aid programme 2023-2023 gives scholarships to international students almost all over the world. This scholarship provides bachelors, undergraduate, postgraduate, masters, and Ph.D. level programmes. The New Zealand Aid programme gives scholarships to specific universities in New Zealand and it includes all the subjects taught in those universities.
Following is the list of universities that provide scholarship under the New Zealand Aid Programme:
- University of Auckland
- Auckland University of technology
- Lincoln University New Zealand
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Following are the benefits of New Zealand Aid programme scholarships :
- This scholarship is fully funded which means it handles all tuition fees throughout the degree.
- This scholarship will give you a living allowance of $491 per week
- It also gives you an establishment allowance of $3000.
- You can travel in and out of the country one time at the start and end of your studies on the money of New Zealand.
- This scholarship will also give you travel insurance.
- The Aid programme scholarships will also give you two or more times air tickets for home based on the length of your scholarships. It also handled the costs during thesis or research work.
- For applying to this scholarship, your age must be 18 years old.
- You need a student visa.
- All the academic documents should be provided with the application.
- You should have passed the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
For further information about eligibility criteria and application procedures, visit this website.
Deadline: 28 Feb, 2022 and the final date is 27 March 2022
- Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards scholarships are open for all international students who live in Australia Award-approved countries. This scholarship gives undergraduate, postgraduate, and master level programme in all the subjects taught at Australian universities. This scholarship is also known as the Australian Development scholarships. It provides opportunities to all the students who live in developing countries especially from the Indo-pacific region.
- The Australia award scholarship is fully funded, which means it gives you a full tuition fee waiver.
- This scholarship gives you a one-time ticket in and out of the country.
- The Australian Award scholarship gives a full establishment allowance.
- It also contributes to living expenses.
- It covers overseas student health.
- For eligibility for this scholarship, a student must have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- The student must be a citizen of the country present in the Australia Award list.
- The student must not be married and must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
For further eligibility criteria and application procedures, visit this website.
Deadline: 30 April 2022
- Global Korea Scholarship
Global Korea scholarship is funded by the Korean government for all international students. This scholarship provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the subjects taught in the universities of Korea. This scholarship will also give you Korean language training.
- This scholarship is fully funded by the Korean Government.
- It gives you a one-time air ticket.
- This scholarship gives you a resettlement allowance.
- Korea-funded scholarships give you a monthly allowance from 900,000KRW to 1,000,0000 KRW based on your scholarship.
- This scholarship will give you a medical allowance of 20,000 KRW per month.
- The Korea-funded scholarship also rewards you for the best proficiency in their Korean language and it is 100,000 KRW.
- This scholarship also gives you support in the cost of your thesis and research work.
- The applicants and their parents must be permanent citizens of their country of origin for applying to this scholarship.
- The applicant must not have Korean citizenship.
- The student should have better health, physically and mentally before applying to this scholarship.
- The student must be under 25 years of age for undergraduate level and 40 years of age for postgraduate level.
- The student should have a minimum 80% GPA.
For further eligibility criteria and application procedures, please visit this website.
Deadline: Not now
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships
Friedrich Ebert scholarships are open for all Germann and overseas international students. This scholarship provides Bachelors’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs in subjects taught at the Universities of Germany. It provides a great opportunity for talented students who want to advance their careers and education.
- Friedrich ebert stiftung scholarship is fully funded.
- It gives you a monthly allowance of €744.
- Students who win this scholarship also receive medical health insurance of up to €71 per month.
- The scholars who come with families also receive a family allowance of €155 per month.
- This scholarship also manages a cost during thesis and research work.
- The students who may live in Germany or any other country are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be active participant in working in different societies.
- Applicants must have a broad vision and have a critical thinking solution for every problem.
- Applicant must have degrees of previous studies.
For further eligibility information and application procedure, visit this website.
Deadline: 31 May 2022
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Australian National University will offer more than 200 awards as ANU Chancellor’s scholarship. This scholarship gives undergraduate and postgraduate level programs to the most talented students. Almost every subject is available in this scholarship is taught at the universities of Australia.
- ANU chancellor scholarship gives 25 awards to undergraduate international applicants each award is worth $25,000.
- ANU scholarships give 75 awards to postgraduate international students and each reward is worth $15,000.
- This scholarship will give 50 rewards to international applicants from the South Asia region each worth $25,000.
- This scholarship will give 30 rewards to the Southeast Asia region each worth $25,000.
- International applicants from the Middle East and Africa region will receive 10 awards and each reward is worth $25,000.
- Students from South East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must receive the offer of admission for the undergraduate or postgraduate program that will commence in Semester 1 (2022)
- This scholarship is self-funded which means the applicants have to pay their full tuition fees.
For further information please visit this link.
- British Chevening Scholarships 2022
British Chevening scholarships are open for all developing countries like Pakistan, commonwealth countries, and Chevening countries. This scholarship gives postgraduate and master level programmes in all the fields that are available in Uk Universities.
The deadline for this scholarship is 3rd November 2022
- British Chevening scholarships cover all tuition fees.
- This scholarship gives a monthly living allowance.
- British Chevening scholarship gives an economy class return air ticket to the UK.
- This scholarship also gives extra grants and allowances for covering all essential expenditures.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree for applying in the admission of a postgraduate degree.
- The applicant must have two years of experience in their field.
- The applicant must meet the requirements for the Chevening language.
For detailed information please visit this website.
- Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarships for young leaders program
Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship is available for exceptionally qualified students who have been accepted for study at GRIPS. Those students who are eligible for the young leader’s program at GRIPS can apply for the Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship.
This scholarship is allocated based on competition between applicants and only winners will be selected for the scholarship. Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship provides postgraduate and master level programs in all the fields taught at japan Universities.
- Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 242,000 yen per month and this amount can change for covering other expenses like living, food, clothing, and other daily expenses like accommodation, transportation, medical treatment, insurance, and various expenses, etc.
- The stipend is only for candidates. It does not cover the expenses of family members.
- This scholarship also covers application fees.
- It also gives the whole tuition fee and admission fee relaxation.
- The economy class return ticket will be given to all the selected candidates.
- The applicant must be below the age of 35.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the country written on the list.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Japan.
- 3 years of experience is required in the specific field of the candidate.
For further information please visit the following website.
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
Heinrich Boll foundation scholarship is open for international students, German students, and EU students. This scholarship provides master and Ph.D. level programmes in all the fields taught at German and Sweden Universities.
The deadline for this scholarship is in March.
- Non-EU nationals receive €850 per month. They also receive various individual allowances.
- Funding is available for selected students only for a limited time just for study purposes.
- EU nationals receive a monthly allowance based on their parental income. Most probably it is €649.
- They also receive €300 for books.
- Germans also receive a monthly allowance based on their parental income.
- Selected candidates also receive additional funding during their scholarship period.
- International master students who are enrolled in other universities outside Germany can apply before starting their first semester. They can also apply at the end of their first semester.
- A graduate degree must be required with documents before applying for the scholarship.
- International doctoral students who want to do Ph.D. program must have been accepted as doctoral students by their government or university.
For application procedure and further information, visit the following link.
- Bilkent Universities scholarship for international students – Turkey 2022-2023
Bilkent university scholarships for international students in Turkey 2021-2022 are open for all international students. The scholarships provide undergraduate, postgraduate, and master-level programmes in all the fields taught at Bilkent University.
The deadline for this scholarship is not announced yet.
- Bilkent University scholarship gives up to 100% tuition fee of the selected student.
- The percentage of scholarships depends on the rank of students.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must be admitted to any undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The candidate must have a certificate from high school.
- Students must maintain an annual CGPA of 2.50 from 4.00
- Applicant must meet the requirements for the English language at Bilkent University.
For application procedure and further information, visit the following link.