Nankai University of China is offering an array of fully-funded Chinese scholarships for the 2024-2025 academic year including the Chinese Government Scholarship, International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship, International Confucian Association Scholarship, Tianjin Government Scholarship, and the Study-at-NKU President Scholarship.
All of these Nankai university scholarships provide various benefits like tuition waivers, accommodation, medical insurance, and living allowances and this article is going to unveil a proper guide on how you can apply for admission on any of these Nankai university scholarships in 2024.
Application Requirements at Nankai University
To apply for a Chinese Government CSC scholarship at Nankai University make sure to stand eligible as per the following general requirements:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree for Master’s applicants; Master’s degree for PhD applicants.
- Non-Chinese citizenship with a valid passport.
- Legal and Behavioral Standards: No criminal record, adherence to Chinese laws and university rules.
- Language Proficiency: HSK Level 5 (210 score) for Chinese-taught; IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 85 for English-taught programs.
Which Majors will be offered by Nankai University in 2024?
199 postgraduate majors are offered, including 9 English-taught programs at Nankai university under Silk, CSC, MOFCOM, Biliteral, or exchange scholarship programs.
Duration of Degree Programs:
Full-time international students will be enrolled for Master’s degree programs of 2-3 years with a possible one-year extension whereas PhD admissions will be given for a minimum of 4 years extendable up to 6 years with extension.
List of Scholarships Offered at Nankai University in 2024
If you want to study for free at Nankai University in 2024 for the classes starting in September 2024 then hurry up and check out the following list of scholarships offered at Nankai university:
- Admission Without Scholarship: Application Deadline May 20, 2024
- Chinese Government Scholarship: Includes tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, and living allowance, application deadline is February 15, 2024, and read application details here. You need be required to add agency number of Nankai university in CSC scholarship application form and then have to select CSC scholarship type B.
- International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship: Similar benefits as of CSC
- International Confucian Association Scholarship: Covers tuition, accommodation, insurance, and living allowance.
- Tianjin Government Scholarship: Deadline May 20, 2024
- Study-at-NKU President Scholarship: Offers tuition allowance and application deadline May 20, 2024.
How to Submit Application for Nankai University Scholarships 2024?
Submit an online admission application for any type of scholarship at Nankai university with documents such as a notarized diploma, academic transcripts, personal statement, recommendation letters, language proficiency proof, valid passport, research proposal or study plan, physical examination record, financial proof, and non-criminal record report.
Application Fee: 400 RMB, non-refundable.
Medical insurance: Mandatory comprehensive medical insurance for foreign students.
Upon submitting your application, wait for Nankai university’s international student office to review your application and if you get selected then you will receive admission letter. Then you will have to apply for Chinese study VISA (X1 or X2) in order to legally travel to China to start your studies in September 2024.