If you applied for a master’s degree program to study in Sweden then now is your chance to apply for Swedish SI Scholarships 2024 because its application window is going to open on February 12, 2024.
Funding of SI Scholarship
The SI Scholarship is not just a financial grant; it’s a comprehensive package designed to support your academic and professional journey in Sweden. It covers full tuition fees, a monthly allowance of SEK 12,000 for living expenses, insurance, and a travel grant of SEK 15,000 (SEK 10,000 for select countries).
Moreover, recipients gain membership in the SI Network for Future Global Professionals (NFGP), providing a platform for networking and professional growth. Post-scholarship, you’ll join the SI Alumni Network, furthering opportunities for development and connection.
Are You Eligible for SI Scholarship?
To apply, you must be a citizen of one of the 41 eligible countries, have demonstrated work and leadership experience, and be applying for an eligible master’s programme in Sweden. Additionally, you should be prepared to pay tuition fees at University Admissions and not currently hold a degree from a Swedish institution.
Key Dates to Remember:
- Apply for master’s programmes via University Admissions.
- November: SI Scholarship application documents become available.
- 12 – 28 February: SI Scholarship application portal open.
- 21 March: University admissions announcement day.
- 25 April: SI Scholarship recipients announced.
Success hinges on early and thorough preparation. Start by selecting a master’s programme aligned with your career goals and the sustainable development of your home country. Ensure your application showcases your leadership experience and how your studies will contribute to global sustainability goals.
Step-by-Step Application Process:
- Apply for a Master’s Programme
- Apply for the SI Scholarship: Submit a comprehensive scholarship application, including all required documents, before 28 February 2024.
- SI Screening and Evaluation: Following the application, SI conducts a detailed review process to select the most promising candidates.
- Final Steps: Await the university admissions results on 21 March 2024, followed by the final scholarship announcement on 25 April 2024.
To stand out, demonstrate a clear vision of how your studies will enable you to contribute to sustainable development goals. Highlight your leadership and work experience, especially in contexts relevant to these goals. Remember, the application process is competitive, so detail your achievements and aspirations with clarity and passion.