International students are nowadays submitting their online applications without any application fees for Turkey Government Scholarships 2024-2025 batch because its application window opened on January 10, 2024, and will remain open until February 20, 2024.
And just recently, i came to know that many students are finding it difficult to know which documents are needed to apply for this Turkey Government Scholarship, and for that reason, i wrote down this guidance article in which you will find out which application documents are required to apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024.
Mandatory Documents for Turkey Government Scholarship 2024
- Valid Identification Document: This is your passport or national ID card which must have at least six-month validity period left and it’s essential for verifying your identity and nationality to the scholarship review committee.
- Recent Photograph: A clear, recent headshot taken within the past year is needed. This photo should ideally follow passport photo guidelines.
- Academic Transcripts: Submit transcripts detailing all your coursework and grades from previous degrees. These must be official transcripts or verified online screenshots.
- Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate: If you’re still studying and haven’t graduated, a temporary certificate will suffice. For those who have completed their studies, a diploma is necessary.
Program/Degree based Additional Documents for Turk Scholarship
For Undergraduate Applicants: a High School Diploma, and standardized test scores such as SAT, ACT, or YÖS may be needed.
For Master’s Program Applicants:
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma and Transcripts: These documents should reflect your academic achievements in undergraduate studies.
- GRE, GMAT, or other Test Scores: Some master’s programs might demand these scores for admission.
- Letters of Recommendation: Often from academic professionals who can attest to your academic and research capabilities.
- Study plan or Statement of Purpose: This is a critical component that outlines your academic interests and goals for the program.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume: A detailed overview of your academic and professional achievements.
For PhD Applicants:
- National Exam Scores: If you’re applying with national qualifications rather than international ones, you’ll need to provide these scores.
- International Exam Scores: Some programs or universities may ask for additional test scores like the GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.
- Language Test Scores: IELTS or TOEFL are not required to apply for Turkey government scholarship 2024.
- Research Proposal, Patents, and Prior Publications: Specifically for PhD applicants, these documents showcase your research abilities, research objectives, and alignment with your desired field of study.
Translations: Ensure all your documents are translated into English or Turkish, if they are in another language.
Application Deadline: Keep in mind the application window for Turkey Government Scholarship is between January 10 to February 20, 2024. Applying for the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 requires careful preparation and attention to detail. Gathering and organizing all the necessary documents is a critical step in the application process.