Are you dreaming of advancing your education in the UK? The University of Sheffield is offering another exciting scholarship opportunity for international students with its International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2024. Here’s what you need to know:
- Number of Scholarships: 125.
- Value: £5,000 towards your tuition fees.
- Start Date: Your course should start in September 2024.
Who Can Apply?
- New international students.
- You must be planning to start a postgraduate taught programme in the autumn of 2024.
- The scholarship is not available for distance learning or certain specific programmes (like joint programmes with other universities, Crossways, Erasmus Mundus courses, and some clinical courses).
How and When to Apply?
To apply for the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2024 at the University of Sheffield, you will need to follow the application process outlined on their official website. Generally, this involves:
- Receiving an offer to study a postgraduate taught program at the University of Sheffield.
- Once you have an offer, using your postgraduate applicant login details to access the scholarship application form.
- Completing and submitting the application form before the specified deadline
The application deadline for the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2024 at the University of Sheffield is at 1.00pm UK time on 13 May 2024. The university will look for candidates with excellent academic achievements and a strong connection between their achievements and their future goals. Remember, it’s competitive, so not everyone will get the scholarship and this British scholarship is a tuition fee discount – there’s no cash alternative.
Ready to Apply?
Mark your calendar for the deadline, prepare your documents, and get ready to take a significant step toward your academic and professional dreams at the University of Sheffield. You can also submit your application for another University of Sheffield scholarship parallel to this one to increase your chances of winning an award for 2024.