The French government is now accepting applications for the Eiffel Scholarships 2024 and the last date to submit your application for Eiffel Scholarship by CampusFrance is January 10, 2024. This French Government Scholarship 2024 is for international students who want to pursue Master’s and Doctoral studies in France for free. Funded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, these scholarships offer monthly financial support and additional benefits.
This guide provides a thorough overview of the Eiffel Scholarships, including eligibility requirements, the length of the programs, and a detailed application process for students aiming for specific academic levels. The Eiffel Scholarships aim to bring exceptional international students to French academic institutions for Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
Age Requirements for Eiffel Scholarship Applicants:
The Eiffel Scholarship targets young global leaders, emphasizing key academic areas. Eligibility is determined by age: candidates up to 25 years from developing nations for Master’s programs, and up to 30 years from both developing and industrialized countries for PhD programs
Eiffel Scholarships 2024 Financial Support and Additional Perks
The Eiffel Scholarship program in France offers generous financial assistance to its recipients. Master’s level students receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, plus a range of benefits, including both international and local travel, insurance, housing aid, and access to cultural activities.
Doctoral candidates are awarded a higher monthly stipend of €1,700, along with benefits comparable to those provided at the Master’s level. It’s important to note, however, that this scholarship does not cover tuition fees.
Degree Options Offered by 2024 Eiffel Scholarship
The Eiffel Scholarship 2024 batch encompasses a diverse array of study areas and degree levels.
Fields of Study
- Science and Technology: Key subjects include Biology and Health, Ecological Transition, Mathematics and Digital, and Engineering Sciences.
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Courses cover History, French Language and Civilization, Law and Political Science, Economics, and Management.
- Master’s Degree Program: Designed for students pursuing a Master’s degree in various fields.
- Engineering Program: Exclusively for candidates in engineering disciplines.
- Joint Doctoral Program: Focuses on dual degree or joint dissertation supervision, in collaboration with foreign institutions.
- Master’s Level: Duration varies: 12 months for second-year Master’s (M2), 24 months for first-year Master’s (M1), and 36 months for engineering degrees.
- Doctorate Level: Doctoral studies range from 6 to 36 months, starting in September of the scholarship year
Steps to Apply for the 2024 Eiffel Scholarship in France
Initial Step: Begin by contacting the International Relations office at the French university or school you are interested in. This can be done through their website, email, or telephone. Inquire about their specific application procedures and important deadlines.
Nomination by Institution: Should the university or school choose to endorse your application, they will guide you in filling out the Eiffel scholarship application form and will submit it for you.
Please note, the application deadline for the Eiffel Scholarship is January 10th, 2024