The University of Melbourne is excited to offer approximately 1000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships for the 2024 academic year. This UoM scholarship program is an outstanding opportunity for international students from various countries to pursue undergraduate studies in Australia.
This article provides an insightful overview of the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024, offering a unique opportunity for international students to study in Australia. It highlights the benefits, including significant tuition fee remission, details the eligibility criteria, and explains the straightforward application process for the scholarships.
Subjects Offered by Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship for 2024
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is available for all undergraduate courses at the University of Melbourne. You can apply for this Australian scholarship no matter which subject you want to study.
The UoM international undergrad scholarship offers three types of fee remission:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
International students can stand eligible to apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship if they:
- Be citizens of countries other than Australia and New Zealand, and not permanent residents of Australia.
- Have completed secondary education outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia.
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Possess secondary school results in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels with at least three A* grades and a 97% average in the best three subjects.
- Australian Foundation Studies with at least a 98% overall result.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) score of at least 43.
- US High School GPA of at least 3.9 with a SAT score of 1500 or ACT of 31.
- Canadian Secondary School overall score of at least 97%.
- Indian Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam) score of at least 98%.
- Vietnamese High School Year 12 GPA of at least 9.7.
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies, excluding year 12 extension studies.
English Language Requirement of University of Melbourne for Admissions in 2024
The University of Melbourne accepts various English language tests for both undergraduate and graduate admissions. Here are the tests and their required minimum scores:
|English Language Requirement of University of Melbourne
|English Language Tests
|Minimum Acceptable Score
|Pearson Test of English (Academic)
|Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
|Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Interested applicants can directly apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Melbourne’s admission website here.
For the July 2024 intake, the application deadline to apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is May 31, 2024. This deadline applies to all students applying for any undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne for the July 2024 intake.
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 offer a fantastic opportunity for international students to embark on a high-quality educational journey in Australia. With significant tuition fee remission and a wide range of study areas, this scholarship is an invaluable opportunity for those aiming to excel academically on a global stage