Online applications for the funded Romanian Scholarships 2023-2024 batch offered by the noble Romania Government are open for the current session admissions. International students from every state of the world, except the European Union, are warmly welcome to turn their dreams into realities and apply for these sponsored scholarships without mandatory IELTS scores.
Brief Information about Romania Government Scholarship Programs:
Studying in Romania under fully funded government scholarships is not more than a dream come true. Not everyone gets the golden opportunity of financing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees under these scholarships.
These Romanian scholarship sponsorship programs are the initiative of the honorable Romanian government, the Romania Ministry of Foreign Affairs, & Ministry of Education and Research. Via these scholarships, financially challenged overseas applicants can study free of cost at Romanian universities while enjoying academic and financial coverage throughout the degree program.
Romanian Govt Scholarship Duration:
The scholarship duration varies with each higher education degree program, for instance;
- Bachelor’s Degree=> 3 to 6 years
- Master’s Degree=> 1.5 to 2 years
- Doctorate Degree=> 3 to 5 years
Sponsorship Package by the Romania Government Scholarships:
Eligible winners of Romanian Government Scholarships will be entitled to the following benefits to make their educational journey smooth and stress-free;
- No Registration Fees
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Residential Facilities
- Monthly Stipends of 75 Euro for MS students, 65 Euro for BS students, & 85 Euro for Ph.D. students
- Health Insurance
- Free Romanian Language Course
- Free Local Transportation
Eligibility Prerequisites for Romanian Scholarships:
Check out the eligibility requirements from here before stepping ahead for the application process:
- Non-EU Students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants already enjoying any other Romanian Scholarships are not eligible.
- Interested individuals must have an excellent academic record.
- BS & MS students are bound to enroll in one-year Romanian preparatory courses before applying for the scholarship.
- Ph.D. students are required to clear the entrance exam.
- Candidates must be in a good mental & physical state.
- Applicant must comply with the language requirements of the chosen degree program.
Application Procedure for Romania Scholarships:
The application process is online and quite simple. Log into the official Study in Romania Platform. Then click on the Apply for MFA scholarship button. Next, submit all the required documents with the scholarship application in PDF format.
Meanwhile, this is the only acceptable platform to send the application. Rooting for other options, like sending emails to the MFA employees or submitting applications to the Ministry of Education Registration Offices are unacceptable.
Following are the documents that need to get attached to the Romanian Govt Scholarship application:
- Birth Certificate Copy.
- Valid Passport Copy
- Baccalaureate Diplomas or Equivalent copies.
- Scanned copies of BS, MS, & Doctorate degrees.
- Motivation Letter.
- Academic Transcripts copies in English/French/ Spanish/ Romanian language.
- Copy of CNIC.
- CV in English or French (if asked)
- Letter of Intent (for Ph.D. Students)
- Research Proposal (for Ph.D. applicants)
Romania Scholarship Deadline: March 1, 2023
Submit the online scholarship applications for Romanian fully-funded scholarships before March 1, 2023.